Friday, July 4, 2014

July 2014

July 2014

Hmm... July 2014. What should I blog for this? No idea.

Let me simply create one.. even it sucks.

Ok, looking at the calendar, 6 months or the first half of the year just flew passed.

Looking back, there were lots of changes & I'm trying to cope with them : be those changes good or bad. And also plenty of frustations too...

:(

Ok, so, what's next?

Right now, we already had stepped right into the first few days of the second part of the year. There will be plenty of changes expected.

And I can think of some the following areas:

+ cashflow - "Cash must NEVER turn into trash". I need to make some adjustments. I need more money too... Who doesn't?

+ technical. Plenty of stuff to learn, play, explore and getting stuck as well. Not mentioning getting some hello from the infamous "BSOD" and other weird messages in some of the platforms I'm currently using...

I guess there will be more posts on maintenance and other blog changes.

Finally, the same stuff: Let us look forward to 2015!

- wong chee tat :)

No comments: