Monday, February 25, 2013

Dennis Chew leaves Y.E.S. 93.3FM after 20 years on air

Dennis Chew leaves Y.E.S. 93.3FM after 20 years on air
Posted: 18 February 2013 1654 hrs
    
SINGAPORE: Singapore deejay Dennis Chew revealed Monday that he will be moving to radio station Love 97.2FM in March, after 20 years with Y.E.S. 93.3FM.

The popular deejay, who turns 40 this year, explained that he decided to join Love 97.2FM because he wanted to "break out of my comfort zone".

"I hope that the new environment will spur me to experiment with different presentation styles and come up with fresh ideas," said Chew.

Chew, who started his career with Capital Radio 95.8FM before heading to Y.E.S. 93.3FM, will be the first deejay to have worked in all three MediaCorp Chinese-language radio stations, when he joins the Love 97.2FM crew.

He will be co-hosting the evening show on Love 97.2FM with fellow deejay Chua Lee Lian every weekday, 5-8pm from March 18.

"I love this guy and am looking forward to working together with him," said Chua.

"I can imagine laughing a lot and bouncing off lots of crazy ideas with him. I hope I won't get wrinkles from all the laughing."

-CNA/ha

- wong chee tat :)

No comments: