Thursday, January 24, 2013

NTUC's My First Skool to lower fees for some children

NTUC's My First Skool to lower fees for some children
Posted: 23 January 2013 1804 hrs
     
SINGAPORE: NTUC First Campus said more than 60 per cent of parents with children at its childcare arm, My First Skool, can expect to pay lower fees.

It said this in response to the government's move to increase childcare and infant care subsidies for lower- and middle- income families from April.

NTUC First Campus said this will encourage more families to choose full-day childcare and infant care services.

It said My First Skool has done its part to keep fees affordable.

Its median childcare fee of S$642 is 14 per cent below the national median fee of S$750.

My First Skool last increased fees two years ago - by S$30.

- CNA/xq

- wong chee tat :)

No comments: