Monday, November 9, 2009

Project Updates / Status

Here are the updates for the projects:

I ought to provide some updates about the project status but I'm quite busy with other stuff and hence delay.

4th Nov: Last week , I'm very busy with project and of course the amended versions of last and the final HRM tutorial (presentation) on leadership.

My adviser told me the earlier portions of the algorithm were incorrect and needed refinements. I quickly made changes and did some refinements. Just got back the changes on Monday and these few days focused on adviser's comments and made necessary changes to the draft version.

Recheck and recheck before the final version. Don't forget 6th Nov is the deadline for the report!


5th Nov: 6th Nov is the deadline for the report! Progress? Panic.

A great deal of time spent just to check and check through the alignments, settings, configurations, and of course print and submit to respective Profs.

6th Nov: The deadline for the upcoming report!
Submitted. Now, there is still need to showcase / demo the simulations and presentations.

Just hope that everything will be fine.


// Re-edited on 11th Nov

- wong chee tat :)

No comments: