Saturday, February 21, 2009

Project Updates

Just 6 or so weeks passed by! Right now should be week 7 and I had taken some quizzes.

As all you know, next week , there is a one week break! Yay! Good time and let me have a week break. But. but , but....During the 1 week break, there are some things that I need to do: project and assignments. The assignments are due right after the one week break! Oh no! Help!

In this blog post, I will try to give a short updates about my project. For this project that I have been working on, I spent quite a fair amount of time accessing the library database and finding and reading the journal articles that are related / may be related to my project. Some of them (articles ) may not seem related to my project at first, but they provide some framework for me to build on.

However, there are some journals that our library did not subscribed to them and so I am unable to read the whole article except for the abstracts. That's not too good as some of their research work are publish in some odd journals that are not so popular (at least to me. I might be wrong) and some of their works are in other languages other than English! (Russian.... ????? I'm didn't study Russian in my secondary! Hopefully Google translator can help :p )

More work still need to be done. At this point of time, what I can say is that Forbes and Lau and many others provide a good background for me to work on the amazing problems. I mentioned the two authors in this blog here because they have publish lots of articles. Well, if you know what I am working on, then I think that you'll be able to guess the names of the two authors and they are quite well known in their field.

Goodnight!

- wong chee tat :)

No comments: